Head of Projects
The Head of Projects (HoP) is a central leadership role requiring you to take charge of 3 core activities. If you are a programmer with a few years of development-only experience, this position gives you an opportunity into a management role.
Customer communication (external)
Developer communication and management (internal)
Technology trials and proofs of concepts
You will have the opportunity to organize big and small projects alike and take responsibility for realizing them into live solutions. Have you got nerves of steel? Yes, like a captain in a battle, you will need them a few times to manage tight situations!
As a Head of Projects, you lead up to 5 developers at a time.
- Define developer specifications in collaboration with customer.
- Evaluate and validate new technologies with demonstrable proofs-of-concepts.
- Lead developer team.
- Organise project deliveries in collaboration with customer and developer(s).
- Function as a consultant to other teams (Internal)
- Function as a technical consultant to customers (External)
- At least 1 year recent work experience in Python.
- 3 to 6 years of work experience in a technology role.
- Strong record of customer communication.
- Command of spoken and written English.
- Creative problem solver.
- Experience in working with German, Swiss and other western European projects.
Nice to have
- Product development experience.
- Linux server maintenance.
- Dockers in orchestrated and un-orchestrated environments.
- Working knowledge of frontend frameworks.
- Systems architecture.
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Flat organization where direct communication is encouraged over formality.
- Real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Customer-centred organization.
- Driven by the purpose of deploying technology for solving business problems.
- We grow together, fast.
What We Offer
Each employee has the opportunity to carve a role to make an impact on our customer's business processes. But it's not all work in our team – it's really important for us to have fun, inside and outside the office!
Several activities are often organised all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and more.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and